Aug 3, 2021
• Customers will be able to advertise for free.
• Customers will share in the revenue we receive for other advertisers, both local and national.
• There will be no competing advertising from local businesses.
• There is no cost for the upgrade.
• We will be upgrading the ATM to high speed internet at the location from cellular wireless for faster and more reliable transactions. This will be done by either running new cable or Point to Point wireless.
• In some instances we will be upgrading the ATM to a new model.
New ATM Services
Aug 1, 2021
• Bitcoin sales using cash & debit.
• Cardless transactions (Popmoney® & Mastercard® Cash Pickup)
• Bitcoin redemption (the sales of Bitcoin at the ATM for cash)
• Customers will share in the revenue for these services
The Really Big Expo / The 2021 SE Petro Show
May 20-21, 2021
We're exhibiting at 2021 The Really Big Expo / SE Petro Show, located at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 9am to 5pm & Friday, May 21, 2021 - 9am to 2pm
Hotel, Motel, Restaurant Supply Show
March 9, 2021
We're exhibiting at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center! Stop by to see us today before 4pm.
DigitalMint Installs Bitcoin ATMs Across South Carolina
February 5, 2020
Columbia, SC: DigitalMint, a cryptocurrency provider, has partnered with CalTel, Inc. (CTI), an established South Carolina based vending company, to expand its offering with the launch of 6 Bitcoin ATMs. The newly launched South Carolina Bitcoin ATMs are located in Columbia, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Lexington, and Darlington.
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with a major ATM operator like CTI,” said Marc Grens, President, DigitalMint. “Their experience in the ATM industry will play a large role in providing South Carolina consumers with access to Bitcoin. We see this initial launch of Bitcoin ATMs as the first step of a much larger expansion with CTI in the southeast region.”
DigitalMint has grown its Bitcoin service to over 290 locations in 26 states, with plans to expand to over 40 states by 2021. In partnering with a long-time ATM operator such as CTI, DigitalMint has the potential to expand its reach to hundreds of new locations in the southeast.
“We’re excited to partner with an innovative Bitcoin provider like DigitalMint to offer modern services like Bitcoin to our customers," said Larry Scott, Founder, CalTel, Inc. “Our expansion of Bitcoin kiosks will open the door for more consumers to purchase cryptocurrency safely and efficiently.”
Similar to a traditional ATM, Bitcoin ATMs enable consumers to exchange U.S. dollars for Bitcoin. DigitalMint offers customers the highest daily purchase amount in the Bitcoin ATM industry.
Despite fluctuations in price, public adoption and daily Bitcoin transactions continue to grow over the last two years. Bitcoin started 2020 strong as the price of Bitcoin has risen over 30% since January 1st. The current value of one Bitcoin is $9,436. The overall cryptocurrency market cap now stands at over $266 billion